Adding ribbon to your cards is an easy way to add color and texture to an otherwise “boring” card.
And it doesn’t have to be hard!!!
Here are 3 Easy Ways to Add Ribbon to your Cards…
In this video I’ll show you 3 Easy Ways to Add Ribbon to your Cards:
- Flat across adds no bulk! Perfect for wide ribbon or ribbon that has an obvious front/back.
- Add a faux knot – adds less bulk to your cards and is easier to tie.
- Wrap your ribbon all the way around and tie in a knot.
All easy ways to add ribbon to your cards!
Here’s a closer look at the finished cards…
Berry Burst card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Polka Dot Paper: 3″ x 4″
- To give the flowers more depth I started by coloring them in with a blender pen and Powder Pink ink (a very light pink), then I came back and colored with Berry Burst (a very dark pink) while letting some of the lighter pink show through.
- After the coloring was done I added Clear Wink of Stella on the flowers to make them shimmer!
Shop for Supplies:
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.