Sending thank you cards seems to be a lost art, but it’s one that we should definitely bring back.
Today I’m sending you a virtual thank you card because even though I send a lot of thank you cards each month, I just don’t have time to make one for everyone I want to!
Calypso Coral card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Patterned Paper: 2″ x 5-1/2″
Whisper White: 1″ x 5-1/4″
Night of Navy: 1/4″ x 5-1/2″
This week we’re packing up and getting ready to go to Thailand!! We leave on Saturday for the annual Stampin’ Up! incentive trip and this trip truly wouldn’t be possible without you.
So THANK YOU!!! As a demonstrator I have the opportunity to earn a trip each year through my sales, helping new demonstrators get started and helping demonstrators on my team build their businesses. It’s amazing that I not only get paid, but my family also gets to travel in style by doing something that I truly love!
I’ve always been a bit of a world traveler but I have to admit that Thailand was never on my bucket list. (Stampin’ Up! if you’re listening, here’s what IS on my travel bucket list: Australia & New Zealand.) My oldest daughter however was BEYOND THRILLED when they announced the Thailand trip. She helped in so many ways to make this trip a reality and I can’t even imagine how much she will learn. Thank you for giving her the experience!
Interested in traveling with me? The first step is ordering your starter kit! There’s a fantastic special this month that adds extra freebies to your kit, so get started now at www.inkitupwithjessica.com/su-starter-kit
So back to the thank you card so you can make and send one this week. Here are just a few tips for putting it together…
- Measurements are listed just below the photo of the card to make it super easy for you to duplicate this layout.
- Patterned paper is a super quick way to add color and interest to your cards.
- Navy and Coral together is a pretty timeless color combo. Give it a try!
- Watch this video for 5 Ways to Get Even Banner Ends:
- Don’t throw away those little strips of paper! They make great accents on cards, especially a little strip along the top or side of a patterned piece of paper. Oh the things you can do with paper scraps.
- If you don’t have the Daisy stamp & punch you can use another floral image in it’s place.
I love a stamp that has a coordinating punch! The Daisy Punch was out of stock when the new catalog first came out because demonstrators loved it so much that they snapped all of them right up during the pre-order. Yes, just another perk of being a demonstrator – we get to order new stamping stuff first!! Well anyway, it’s back in stock and I just wanted to remind you to look for BUNDLES in the catalog so that you can save 10%. Or you can take a look at all the current bundles here. Bundles usually combine a stamp set with a coordinating punch or framelit set.
Plus it’s Bonus Days so for EVERY $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month at www.shopinkitupwithjessica.com
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Calypso Coral 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Fast Fuse Adhesive 
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.