Poinsettia Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
Cherry Cobbler: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
Shaded Spruce card base: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 2-1/4” and 5-1/2”
Everyone loves to get a gift card!
Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5”
Poinsettia Paper: 3/4″ x 5″
In this video, I’m going to show you how to add a quick and easy gift card pocket inside your handmade cards!
Gift Card Pocket Tips:
- Score a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of card stock at 2-1/4” and 5-1/2” and fold on the score lines to create your card base.
- Punch a half circle on the end of the card front BEFORE taping the ends down inside to form the gift card pocket.
- Use Tear & Tape adhesive to tape the sides of your pocket to the inside of your card base.
- Watch where you add the tape to your front card piece so you don’t glue your card shut!!! Ask me how I know. 🙈
- Decorate the front of your card as desired.
Super easy right? I hope you’ll give this a try the next time you’re giving someone a gift card.
Supplies: (click an image for availability, some products may be retired)
p.s. Want to make a gift card holder that’s not attached to a card? Try this tutorial: https://www.inkitupwithjessica.com/how-to-make-gift-card-holders/
Pin this tutorial for later! ⤵
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.