Make Christmas Cards FAST
Do you dream of making your own Christmas cards but don’t have the time?
The One Sheet Wonder method is the way to make cards FAST!
What is a One Sheet Wonder?
It’s easy. You take one sheet of pretty paper, cut it up, and make it into a bunch of cards! You start with a pre-printed patterned paper OR you can stamp your own design on plain paper. Then cut up the paper according to a one sheet wonder template and use the pieces to make a variety of cards. Like this…
I stamped one piece of white paper with snowflakes and made the nine cards above.
Simple & Fast!
It’s so easy! The One Sheet Wonder method makes it so easy to make lots of cards that are all unique! It’s fast because I tell you exactly what to do with each piece of paper.
Are You Ready to Make Christmas Cards?
This ONLINE Class Includes:
- TEMPLATES: These are EXCLUSIVE One Sheet Wonder templates that you won’t see anywhere else. Includes templates for 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ paper stacks, 8-1/2″ x 11″ and 12″ x 12″ papers.
- 4 VIDEO LESSONS: Each template includes a video showing you how to make your cuts quickly and accurately. You’ll also learn how to successfully stamp a beautiful background piece of paper.
- STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS and PAPER SIZES: So you’ll know how to make a card from each one sheet wonder piece.
- LOTS OF SAMPLES: You’ll see how to use each piece in multiple ways to make each card your own, as well as multiple card sets made from each template. Over 175 cards!!
Clear Directions Anyone Can Follow
You’ll learn step-by-step how to successfully stamp a beautiful background piece of paper, how to cut your paper to eliminate waste and how to take those cut up bits of paper and turn them into a card!
You probably already have all the supplies you’ll need for this class.
- Pretty patterned paper or stamps and ink to make your own
- Card stock in colors that coordinate with your pretty paper
- Greeting Stamps (or stickers or rub-ons or a way to print greetings from your computer)
- Paper cutter
- Punches and Shape Dies make it even easier, but are not necessary
So Many Possibilities!
Two sets of cards made by two different people using the SAME template!
What People Are Saying About This Class
“Thank you Jessica, the One Sheet Wonder just made my life so much easier. I was short 5 cards and I whipped out paper, cut it, and made my cards. No struggles for design color etc.” ~ Betty
“I had someone wanting to buy some Christmas cards. Made them using OSW and it saved so much time! Now I’m making variety card sets for gifts using OSW!” ~ Tracy
“This class has been wonderful and I have never made cards this fast before! Thank you Jessica Taylor for all the work you put into the class!” ~ Patricia
“It was a great class!! I’ll use the ideas for a long time to come. Thank you!” ~ Bonnie
Class is On YOUR Schedule
Though I won’t be right in your craft room with you, you’ll feel like you’re in mine when you watch each class video. Unlike a live class where you see it once and have to remember it, you’ll be able to watch these videos over and over and over again.
Just Added! Gallery of Cards
Now you can see even MORE cards made with these One Sheet Wonder templates! We’ve just added all of the cards shared when this class was offered as a class on Facebook. See what other stampers made with these templates and the supplies they had in their craft rooms. (Hint: They didn’t just make Christmas cards!)
Get Started Making One Sheet Wonder Cards Now
Get immediate access! Check your email after purchase for instructions on how to access your class.
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.