Brighten someone’s day with this adorable Easter Bunny card!
Balmy Blue card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Crumb Cake: 4″ x 5-1/4″ embossed with the Cane Weave 3D embossing folder
Circle Size: 3″ Circle die from Stylish Shapes dies
In this video, I’m going to show you step-by-step how to make this adorable Easter card with the Easter Bunny stamp set and punch from Stampin’ Up!
Grab the Easter Bunny Bundle to make this card!
Let’s take a closer look at the Easter Bunny because he is the cutest!!
- If you are going to color him in with Stampin’ Blends markers like I did, you’ll want to stamp him in Memento black ink. Tip: Use waterbased ink with alcohol-based markers so you don’t smear your image when coloring.
- Let that ink soak in for at least 30 seconds before you color him in to make sure it’s really set and won’t smear. You may want to stamp and color a bunch of bunnies at a time to make multiple cards.
- The Stampin’ Blends markers come in 2-packs so that you get a light and dark shade of a color. I usually start with the light marker and while there are two ends, I tend to prefer the brush tip. Then I’ll come in with the darker marker to add in some shading and then blend it in with the lighter marker again. Play around until you find what works best for you!
- To color the bunny I used the Crumb Cake Blends, then added a little pink to the ear and nose with the dark Petal Pink marker.
- This bunny stamp has a coordinating Easter Bunny Punch to easily cut it out! Turn the punch over so you can easily line up your stamped image in the bunny punch.
Easter Bunny Card Supplies: (click an image to shop)
A Few More Tips for Making this Easter Bunny Card:
- This is an A2 size card so the card base is a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Balmy Blue card stock scored at 4-1/4” and folded in half. Watch this video for tips on how to fold straight card bases!
- The 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Crumb Cake card stock was embossed with the Cane Weave 3D embossing folder. Because it’s a 3D folder you’ll use the base platform #1, the folder with the paper lined up inside, then Plate #4 in your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp “Happy Easter” in Balmy Blue ink on Basic White card stock and cut it out with a banner die from the Stylish Shapes dies. Or this would make a cute baby card too!
- Use the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies to cut out Balmy Blue gingham paper from the Country Gingham paper pack.
- Pop up the bunny with Stampin’ Dimensionals to make him stand out even more!
- The final touch is this adorable tail! Just pinch off a bit of cotton ball, add a dab of glue and stick it on.
How sweet is that?!??!!
Grab the Easter Bunny Bundle while you can and start making adorable cards like this.
p.s. Want MORE Easter card ideas? Find all my favorites here: https://www.inkitupwithjessica.com/category/easter/
Don’t forget to pin this tutorial for later! ⤵
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.
Thank you so very much for sending me SU catalogs. That is so nice of you. The cards you make and show are all so beautiful. Love the Easter bunny card .
Thank you so much Pattie! I love having the catalog in my hands to look at – so much better than looking at it online!
Thumbs up 100 times 😀
Thanks so much Marsha!
Hi Jessica, I love your Bunny card and have ordered everything for it but the the bunny punch is unavailable. I am so very disappointed in that. Is there any way you can help me locate a punch please. I so want to make the card like yours. I love it!
Thank you so much.
Thanks so much Flo, I’m glad you love this card! The bunny punch will be available again, but not until after Easter this year. You can pretty easily cut the bunny out with Paper Snips after you stamp him if you’d like to make a card like mine.
That’s okay, Jessica, I glad to know the punch will be available again. I’ll wait and order it then. Could you please let me know when it is available again? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks so much.