Have you ever used an intricate die to cut paper and then wondered how in the world am I going to glue this down without making a mess?
Balmy Blue card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Cloud Paper: 3″ x 4″
Basic White: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
In this video, I’m going to show you how to use adhesive sheets with your dies to turn your die-cuts into easy-to-place stickers!
How to Use Adhesive Sheets with Dies:
- Put your paper on the adhesive sheet. This will work with patterned paper, card stock, glitter paper, or whatever kind of paper you’ve got.
- Die cut your images just like you usually would. TIP: You may have to run your sandwich through your machine multiple times or add a shim to get a good cut because the adhesive sheet adds extra bulk.
- Separate your die from your paper.
- Use the Take Your Pick tool to poke out little bits and clean up your die-cut
- Remove the adhesive sheet backing and adhere your die cut to your card or project.
That’s it, easy peasy!
Want more tips for using your dies? Watch this video to learn how to adjust the size of a label die: https://youtu.be/_jlpDQXj9Pc
You can also find more die-cutting tips here.
Happy Die Cutting!
Don’t forget to pin this tutorial for later! ⤵
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.