Gumball Green: 3-1/4″ x 4″
Island Indigo: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Things You Might Like to Know About this Card…
- It’s got a great color combo that you can use for cards for men! Whisper White, Gumball Green, Island Indigo
- Use the brush-tip of your Stampin’ Write markers to color directly on your stamp for a multi-colored image. Open wide and give a “huff” of breath onto your inked-up stamp to re-moisten all the ink before you stamp it. You can do this technique with any water-based markers.
- There are so many fun punch and frametlit shapes! Hold a bunch of them over your stamped image to see which one works the best.
- The Decorative Dots Embossing Folder is fantastic because it’s got a random pattern that doesn’t require you to line your paper up perfectly inside the folder! Plus it’s got a fun, all over pattern that goes with just about anything.
- Swap out the alligator for any of the images in the See Ya Later set, change the colors as you like and you’ve got cards for lots of different occasions.
- See Ya Later Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers
- 2013-2015 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Gumball Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Magnetic Platform
- Chalk Talk Framelits Dies
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.