Here’s an idea I’ve been sharing at my Stampin’ Up! workshops for years… how to make your own card stock Easter Baskets! They are super easy to make and you can decorate them from fun to elegant and anywhere in between.
- Start with a 6″x6″ piece of card stock and score each side at 2″.
- On two of the opposite sides, cut in on the two vertical score lines up to the first horizontal score line.
- Round all four corners. (1-1/4″ Circle punch was used for baskets shown.)
- Decorate card stock square and 1″ x 8-1/2″ strip of card stock for handle with stamps and ink. You can also use the Delicate Details Lace Tape for the handle.
- Bring the sides of the basket together, tuck the end of the handle between the middle flap and the two outside flaps and secure in place with a brad. (You could also use a strong adhesive here like sticky strip, but brads are the quickest and easiest!) Repeat on other side.
If that was Greek to you, watch the video below to SEE how to make them!
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.