Make & Send More Cards
Using the Supplies You Already Have!
The One Sheet Wonder Card Club Includes:
- A NEW One Sheet Wonder Template each month
- Monthly video training from Jessica Taylor
- Downloadable file with up-close card photos and paper cutting measurements
- Live interaction with Jessica & other card makers in a Private Facebook group
- A BONUS template converter to help you easily use 8-1/2″ x 11″ templates with your 12″ x 12″ papers
- Access to the ULTIMATE One Sheet Wonder Template Library with 4 years of club videos, templates and card ideas!
I’ll show you exactly how to use the monthly template to cut up your paper and how each piece can be used to make a card, along with other card making tips and tricks. All paper measurements are included so that you know exactly what size to cut ALL of the pieces for your cards.
“This is proving to be the perfect way for me to actually make more cards. I cut my paper late at night, and make baggies with the bases, pieces and other items. I can put them together while waiting for kids, appointments, etc.” ~ April
“It is a good way to get started. I get overwhelmed with the paper and stamps. This way, I can just focus on one sheet of paper. And almost magically I have 6-7 cards.” ~ Mary Jean
“Have really liked this club this year. Best money I ever spent.” ~ Katheryn
“I am just amazed how many different templates/ideas Jessica has already come up with!!” ~ Cindy
“Love the ease and versatility of the one sheet wonder idea!” ~ Nanci
Meet Your Instructor – Jessica Taylor
I love the instant gratification and sense of accomplishment I get when creating a card. It’s also a great way to brighten someone else’s day. Who doesn’t love to find a handmade card in their mailbox?
For over 20 years I have been teaching women how to make their own greeting cards. I especially enjoy helping women who say “I could never do that, I’m not creative.” discover that they CAN make cards that look good. My “there are no mistakes in stamping” attitude allows for a fun environment for learning card making.