Pumpkin/Cat paper: 3″x3″
Card stock mat: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
Boo paper: 2″ x 5-1/2″
Card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
How to Make Quick & Easy Halloween Cards
- Choose two coordinating Halloween patterned papers.
- Cut a 6×6 piece of patterned paper into three 2″ x 5-1/2″ pieces. (Boo paper)
- Cut another 6×6 piece of coordinating patterned paper into four 3×3 pieces (you’ll have an extra to make another card with)
- Choose coordinating colors of card stock for your card bases and mats behind your patterned paper squares.
- Stamp “Happy Halloween” on white card stock. Banner cut one end or cut the words out with Paper Snips.
- Tape all your pieces together and that’s it, you’re done!
- Of course, if you like embellishments you can add as many as you’d like.
Supplies Used for Halloween Cards:
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.