How cute are these little bears?!? I say these cards are for kids because of the cuteness and greetings but hey, you could send them to whoever you want.
One thing I love about pre-made note cards is that they make it super quick & easy to put a card together AND there’s only so much room to write on the inside so I don’t have to come up with too much to say.
Little Tips that make a Big Difference:
- Layer your punch shapes. Whatever punches you have, try layering them! You might be surprised by what works. On these cards I particularly like how the 2″ Circle layers on the Starburst Circle.
- Color the bee wings with Clear Wink of Stella. Wink of Stella is a magical glitter brush that adds just the right amount of shimmer. Easy to use, it gives the bee wings just the right about of glimmer to fly.
- Use Designer Series Paper to add color and a design. Pretty papers are my favorite. They just make it so easy to choose the colors to use for my cards and they add a bit of color and fun with very little work. I’m all about the easy. Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Paper Sale!
- Pop up your main image with dimensionals. Such a little thing but it really does make a big difference!
- Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement. Don’t be scared of this tool that I wouldn’t leave home without. Well, if I was going stamping that is. Here’s a “How to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig” Video.
- Have a go-to “Happy Birthday” stamp. Sure I use all kinds of stamps, but I always have one go-to Happy Birthday stamp that I know I can grab quickly. Right now it’s from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.
Supplies used to make these adorable note cards:
(Just click on them for more info.)
- A Little Wild Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- A Little Wild Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Early Espresso 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper 
Tools & Adhesive
- Stamp-A-Ma-Jig 
- Blender Pens 
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
- Fast Fuse Adhesive 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.