It’s that time again: Stampin’ Up! is getting ready to retire stamps and accessories from BOTH the Annual and Occasions catalogs. As sad as it is to see these products go, there’s still time for you to get them before they’re gone. Plus, retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until May 31, or while supplies last, so SHOP NOW before they’re gone!
A few of my favorite things that are retiring…
Punches that I use ALL the time…
- 2-3/8″ Circle Scallop Punch 
- Banner Punch 
- Extra-Large Oval Punch 
- Window Word Punch 
- Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape 
- Iridescent Ice Stampin’ Emboss Powder  **MY FAVORITE embossing powder EVER!!!
Big Shot Embossing Folders I use the most…
- Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
Shop Now to get what you want before it’s GONE!!
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.