Stretch your supplies by making the “same” card four different ways!
Here are four different snowflake cards I made using many of the same supplies…
In this episode of Ink It Up with Jessica TV I’ll give you tips for swapping out a few supplies to make the same card in different ways, plus lots of other card making tips and tricks.
Grab a cup of coffee and watch now…
Be sure to watch the entire video for LOTS of extra card making tips!
In the video I share tips for
- What you want to do FIRST when making cards like these
- Embossing Backgrounds with your Big Shot and Embossing Folders
- Adding Adhesive so your cards don’t fall apart!
- Getting a good cut with detailed thinlits dies and how to get all those little pieces out!
- What adhesives to use with your detailed dies
- How to easily add Rhinestones (and why I don’t use them on all my cards)
Now go use some of the supplies you have to make the “same” card in multiple ways.
I can’t wait to see what you make.
Supplies Used: (click an image for more info or to order)
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.