I love an element that makes a big statement. Like this large embossed snowflake on an easy to make thank you card.
One BIG main image makes a card come together so quickly. Then for this card all you need to do is add some ribbon and a little thank you.
Pool Party card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 1/2″ x 1-3/8″
Ribbon: 15″ so you have enough to tie a nice knot without going crazy 🙂
- Emboss snowflake on Whisper White card stock using the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder. (Your Big Shot Sandwich will be the Big Shot Platform – Clear Cutting Pad – Embossing Folder with Paper inside – Clear Cutting Pad)
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom of your embossed white card stock, tie in nice knot toward the left side of the card and trim ends.
- Tape to card base. Tip: Use a heavier duty adhesive like Fast Fuse when you are taping down a piece of paper that you’ve embossed to make sure it stays in place!
- Stamp “Thank You”, banner cut one end (video: 5 Ways to Cut Banner Ends), add to card front with mini dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone to the center of the embossed card stock because a little bling goes a long way!
- Send!! Don’t just hoard the cards you make and collect them like trading cards. Write a nice note on the inside and SEND this card to a friend. You’ll make their day!
P.S. This beautiful Winter Wonder Embossing Folder is retiring along with many other items from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. Retiring Items are only available while supplies last so grab them while you can! Shop Retiring Items Now.
Oh and if you don’t have a Big Shot yet, it’s a great thing to put on your Christmas Wish List!