One of the most exciting things that was announced at Stampin’ Up!’s recent OnStage event was a new stamping placement tool called the Stamparatus. This is a MUST HAVE!!
I love my Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect stamp placement and to be honest I’ll continue to use it with my wood mount stamps, but the NEW Stamparatus will be a game changer for your stamping!
What’s the Stamparatus? It’s a stamp placement tool that will rock your stamping world.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Do the Hinge Step! It’s just one of the many new stamping techniques you’ll be able to do with the adjustable stamping plates and precision placement.
Watch this video to see how it works:
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.