One of the most exciting things that was announced at Stampin’ Up!’s recent OnStage event was a new stamping placement tool called the Stamparatus. This is a MUST HAVE!!
I love my Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect stamp placement and to be honest I’ll continue to use it with my wood mount stamps, but the NEW Stamparatus will be a game changer for your stamping!
What’s the Stamparatus? It’s a stamp placement tool that will rock your stamping world.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Do the Hinge Step! It’s just one of the many new stamping techniques you’ll be able to do with the adjustable stamping plates and precision placement.
Watch this video to see how it works:
Reserve your Stamparatus by December 30th at www.shopinkitupwithjessica.com.
To reserve your Stamparatus you’ll need to enter your credit card information but you will not be charged until it ships. The price is a very reasonable $49.
Beginning March 19, Stampin’ Up! will start shipping out Stamparatus in the order the reservations were received. Then they will continue to ship them out over the next few months as they get more in.
Stampin’ Up! is using this new pre-order system to get the NEW Stamparatus into your hands as quickly as possible.
Questions? Ask away.
I know I can’t wait to get mine!!
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.