Best Deal EVER!
If you love Stampin’ Up! products and you love a good deal, then the November Starter Kit Special is for YOU!
You pick your choice of $125 in stamping supplies for only $75! Plus shipping is FREE!!!
Learn more about the starter kit and the perks that come with it here: https://inkitupwithjessica.com/su-starter-kit
NEW Eden’s Garden Collection
Who can resist a beautiful garden collection to craft with?
These NEW pretty papers and Garden Gems are only available while supplies last!
So hurry on over and take a peek at the garden to gather the papercrafting supplies you want before they’re gone.
Holiday Mini Catalog
Ahh, the July-December Mini Catalog, aka the Holiday Catalog. Full of lots of new holiday goodies, you will definitely want to look through this one!
Experience how fun and easy crafting can be!
Stampin’ Up! Kits come with everything you need to get started and there are now MORE kits to choose from.
(All kits are only available while supplies last)
The NEW 2021-2022 annual Stampin’ Up! catalog is here and as usual, it is FULL of fun new products and beautiful projects to inspire you.
Sure you can look through the catalog online here, but there’s nothing better than flipping through your very own copy of the catalog.
If your order is $150+ you’ll start earning FREE Stampin’ Rewards to spend on exclusive host rewards OR anything from the catalog.
You don’t have to host a party to earn host rewards but it’s totally okay to combine your order with a friend or two.
Love a good deal? Shop My Clearance Rack!
All Clearance Rack products are only available while supplies last and there are some great deals to be found!
The NEW Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine from Stampin’ Up! is now available and it’s ADORABLE!!!!
Die-cutting and embossing are great ways to take your cards and other crafty projects from nice to WOW!!
Stampin’ Up!’s new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines are now available in Standard and Mini sizes.
What’s the difference? The size! Both machines fold up nicely for easy storage, but not all folders and dies will fit through the smaller mini machine.
If you’re just getting started with die-cutting and embossing, have a smaller budget or want a machine to take on the go, then the mini machine is perfect.
If you want to be able to use all kinds of different embossing folders and dies then you’ll want to go with the standard size. This is the one that I use all the time.
Both machines come with all the plates you need to get started.
BONUS! When you purchase either machine from me, you’ll get to take my Step Up Your Cards with Die-Cutting & Embossing Class for FREE!
There’s a new white card stock in town! Whisper White has been around since the beginning of time (well, at least as long as I’ve been around!), but due to an unfortunate paper mill closing, Whisper White is being replaced with… Basic White.
I’m a little underwhelmed by the name, but so far I’ve found the card stock to be just as fabulous as Whisper White.
(Basic White at the top vs Whisper White at the bottom of the photo)
I do know that the card stock you use can have a BIG effect on the images you stamp, as soon as I got my hands on some of the new Basic White card stock I did some experimenting to see how it stacked up against Whisper White.
Basic White vs Whisper White
- They feel the same to me.
- The Basic White looks more white.
- As far as I can tell, there’s no difference in the result of my stamped images. I tried both bold stamps and detailed stamps and they all looked the same to me. (Note: 2 days later the heart on my Whisper White paper had faded a little bit. It was a darker color on the new Basic White. I like that!)
- When you stamp with a Stampin’ Up! ink pad (I used Shaded Spruce) and color with a blender pen it seems to work the same on both. I just pulled the color of the ink from the detailed leaves into the insides to give them a little extra color.
- There is a slight difference when you’re coloring. I don’t really like to color, so I don’t much care about this.
- Stampin’ Blends (Stampin’ Up!’s alcohol markers) seem to soak into the older Whisper White more so the same colors look darker on the new Basic White. This might be a good thing? Again, not really a coloring person so my techniques are not the best and you might get different (better) results.
- Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens are a little bit different too. I think Whisper White was a little bit smoother because the pencil seemed to glide a bit easier on the Whisper White than the Basic White, but overall my end results look about the same. Again, not a coloring person here so if you love to color I would recommend you try it yourself.
Have you heard the news? Stampin’ Up!’s long-awaited new Paper Trimmer is now available!
Questions about any of these specials? Contact me here.
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.