It’s time to say Goodbye to retiring products from the 2020-2021 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog and I have to say that this year they are retiring some of my absolute FAVORITES!!!
Everything is only available while supplies last, so here are a few of my favorite things that you might want to grab before they are gone…
Remember, everything is only available while supplies last!
You know that I usually encourage you to use the craft supplies that you have, but sometimes new products come along that are must-haves!!!
Now you may be thinking “Do I really need more butterflies?” and the answer is YES!!!!! Yes, you do. 🙂
You are going to LOVE the NEW Butterfly Bouquet products!
Unfortunately, the butterfly paper has already sold out (I told you it would go fast!!!) but you can still make so many pretty things with the butterfly stamps and dies.
This one is for the chicken lovers… 2 NEW Bundles that are perfect for anyone that loves chickens!
Now you can make cards for all your chicken loving friends!
Or anyone that needs a little pick-me-up because how could you get a card with a crazy chicken on it and not smile!!!
If you don’t want the dies you can just get the chicken stamps.
The NEW January – June Mini Catalog is here and this is always my FAVORITE catalog of the year!
It’s FULL of fun new stamp sets, dies, punches, accessories, and my favorite… PRETTY PAPERS!
The NEW Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine from Stampin’ Up! is now available and it’s ADORABLE!!!!
Die-cutting and embossing are great ways to take your cards and other crafty projects from nice to WOW!!
Stampin’ Up!’s new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines are now available in Standard and Mini sizes.
What’s the difference? The size! Both machines fold up nicely for easy storage, but not all folders and dies will fit through the smaller mini machine.
If you’re just getting started with die-cutting and embossing, have a smaller budget or want a machine to take on the go, then the mini machine is perfect.
If you want to be able to use all kinds of different embossing folders and dies then you’ll want to go with the standard size. This is the one that I use all the time.
Both machines come with all the plates you need to get started.
BONUS! When you purchase either machine from me, you’ll get to take my Step Up Your Cards with Die-Cutting & Embossing Class for FREE!
There’s a new white card stock in town! Whisper White has been around since the beginning of time (well, at least as long as I’ve been around!), but due to an unfortunate paper mill closing, Whisper White is being replaced with… Basic White.
I’m a little underwhelmed by the name, but so far I’ve found the card stock to be just as fabulous as Whisper White.
(Basic White at the top vs Whisper White at the bottom of the photo)
I do know that the card stock you use can have a BIG effect on the images you stamp, as soon as I got my hands on some of the new Basic White card stock I did some experimenting to see how it stacked up against Whisper White.
Basic White vs Whisper White
- They feel the same to me.
- The Basic White looks more white.
- As far as I can tell, there’s no difference in the result of my stamped images. I tried both bold stamps and detailed stamps and they all looked the same to me. (Note: 2 days later the heart on my Whisper White paper had faded a little bit. It was a darker color on the new Basic White. I like that!)
- When you stamp with a Stampin’ Up! ink pad (I used Shaded Spruce) and color with a blender pen it seems to work the same on both. I just pulled the color of the ink from the detailed leaves into the insides to give them a little extra color.
- There is a slight difference when you’re coloring. I don’t really like to color, so I don’t much care about this.
- Stampin’ Blends (Stampin’ Up!’s alcohol markers) seem to soak into the older Whisper White more so the same colors look darker on the new Basic White. This might be a good thing? Again, not really a coloring person so my techniques are not the best and you might get different (better) results.
- Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens are a little bit different too. I think Whisper White was a little bit smoother because the pencil seemed to glide a bit easier on the Whisper White than the Basic White, but overall my end results look about the same. Again, not a coloring person here so if you love to color I would recommend you try it yourself.
Love a good deal? Shop My Clearance Rack!
All Clearance Rack products are only available while supplies last and there are some great deals to be found!
The annual Stampin’ Up! catalog is full of products and fabulous ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
Have you heard the news? Stampin’ Up!’s long-awaited new Paper Trimmer is now available!
Questions about any of these specials? Contact me here.
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get more card making ideas from Jessica by email.