Hello, I’m Jessica Taylor and I’ve been helping people just like you make their own greeting cards for over 20 years!
I especially enjoy helping women who say “I could never do that, I’m not creative.” discover that they CAN make cards that look good. My “there are no mistakes in stamping” attitude allows for a fun environment for learning card making.
You Are In The Right Place if…
You Sometimes Worry Your Cards Aren’t “Good Enough” to Send
You Don’t Really Feel Like a Creative or Crafty Person
You Have Lots of Supplies Sitting Around That Need to Be Used
This is One of My First Cards
I started stamping in late 1998, but this card is from my bridal shower in 2000. Stampin’ Up! used to have these beautiful embossed edge note cards and I used them a lot. I’ve always been about quick & easy. You don’t have to be worried or embarassed about being a beginner!
I’m Passionate About a Few Things
1. Everybody can learn how to make quick, beautiful cards!
2. Cards are made to be sent, you shouldn’t hoard them!
3. You can use what is already in your stash to make cards!
Although I’ve enjoyed making many different crafts over the years, card making is my favorite. I love the instant gratification and sense of accomplishment I get when creating a card. It’s also a great way to brighten someone else’s day. Who doesn’t love to find a handmade card in their mailbox?
I became a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in 1999, shortly after discovering a love for rubber stamping and card making. My favorite thing about Stampin’ Up! is their color coordination. If you are color challenged like me, you’ll love that you can get coordinating colors of ink pads, markers, papers and embellishments. It will make your paper crafting so much easier!!
If you live in the US I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The first thing you’ll want to do is request a current catalog. They are full of fantastic card making products and ideas! If you live outside the US or already have a fantastic Stampin’ Up! demonstrator then please feel free to poke around my website. I’ve got lots of ideas to share with you!
Over the years I’ve helped thousands of women make their own greeting cards but it never gets old. Whether you’re just getting started or need some ideas to jump start your creativity, I’m here to help.
Some Random Tidbits About Me
- I love to travel! I’ve been to all 50 states, Thailand, Morocco, and I backpacked around Europe for 2 months. Road trips without a set agenda are my favorite!
- I love to read and I usually finish at least 10 books a month. My favorite book ever is Anne of Green Gables. Anne and I are definitely kindred spirits!
- I have 2 teen daughters & we are starting our 7th year of homeschooling.
- My husband and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary this year!
- I have a degree in Math and was a computer programmer before I realized the 9 to 5 life was not for me.
- I love to be by the water. Oceans, lakes, rivers… water soothes my soul.
- My mom and my grandma were both fabulous letter writers and I can still recognize both of their handwriting at a glance even though they’ve both been gone for years.
Get more card making tips & tricks!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.